Delhi – Dehradun – Mussoorie – George Everest – Jwala Devi – Bhadraj Temple – Kempty Falls – Dehradun – Delhi
“Dehradun” is the capital city of the state of Uttarakhand, which is located in the Doon Valley. The city is surrounded by the Sivalik Hills to the south, the river Ganges to the east, the Yamuna River to the west and the great Himalayas in the north side. This stunning town, offers the picturesque landscape and pleasant climate throughout the year.“Mussoorie”is a hill station and a municipal board in the Dehradun District of the northern Indian state of Uttarakhand. It is one of the most beautiful destination in India, it surrounded with lush green hills and large verities of flora and fauna, which gives this city as a unique dimensions and also often called the Queen of the Hills.“Jwala Devi” is an old age Ashtagrih temple of Jwala Devi & one of the 51 Shaktipeethas of India. The old temple is believed to be 1000 years old.“Bhadraj Temple” About 15 kms from Mussoorie, it is an ideal spot for trekking via Park Toll-Clods end, Dudhi. “Kempty Falls” were developed as a tourist destination by a British officer John Mekinan, around 1835. The name Kempty is probably derived from the word 'camp-tea'.“BhadrajJwala Devi – Kempty Fall” tour package will give you the chance to enjoy the adventurous trek though some of the most amazing locations. This trek has been specially designed for the beginners as the climbs are not too difficult and offer the stunning view of surroundings.
» VisitMalsi Deer Park, Mussoorie
» Enjoy ropeway ride to Gun hill
» Enjoy the trekking toJwala Devi
» Explore Bhadraj Temple Trek
» Explore Kempty Falls
Main Attractions: - Dehradun
At Dehradun, meet our local representative, and all the participants are requested to assemble at the pre-appointed place/hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
Main Attractions: - Visit MalsiDeer Park, ropeway ride to Gun hill
Drive to Mussoorie with hot lunch enroot .On the way visit Malsi Deer Park along with other major attractions of Mussoorie and ropeway ride to Gun hill, afternoon drive to George Everest Estate.Dinner and overnight in camp.
Main Attractions: - Enjoy theJwala Devi Trek
After breakfast trek to Jwala Devi, with packed lunch. Return trek in the afternoon to George Everest, dinner and overnight stay in Camp.
Main Attractions: - EnjoyBhadraj Temple Trek
After breakfast, trek to Bhadraj temple with packed lunch. Return trek in the afternoon to George Everest. Have dinner and overnight in Camp.
Main Attractions: - Pooja and other rituals
On the last day, in morning 8 Kms trek to Kempty Falls with packed lunch,drive backs 50 Kms to Mussoorie and then to Dehradun, keeping memories on lifetime.
|Dehradun||Hotel Ajanta Continental / similar||Hotel Lemon Tree / Similar||Hotel Seyfert Sarovar Portico / Similar||01 Night|
|George Everest Estate (camp)||Deluxe Swiss Camp / Similar||Premium Swiss Camp / Similar||Luxury Swiss Camp / Similar||03 Nights|
1. Accommodation for 04 Nights / 05 Days
2. Daily buffet breakfast 3. Meals as per the itinerary.
4. Transportation by private air-conditioned car for all arrivals, Departures, sightseeing and inter-city drives as per the itinerary.
5. Services of English speaking guide at the major destinations.
6. Services of Tour Representative on all arrivals and departures.
7. Fuel charges, toll tax, state tax & parking charge
8. All presently applicable luxury taxes.
1. Entrance fees at monuments/parks/museums.
2. Items of personal nature like drinks on table, laundry, telephone bills etc.
3. Meals other than mentioned above.
4. Indian visa fees or international airfare / domestic flight fare / train ticket
5. Steal Camera or video charges levied by some monuments.
6. Any other shopping and personal purchase.
7. Medical Requirements on request.
8. Service Tax as per government.
9. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.