Dehradun – Kharsali – Harsil – Phata – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Dehradun
Uttarakhand known as a Devbhumi which literally means the ‘Land of the Gods’ as the state lies many pilgrimage centers along with the various significant Hindu temples in the region. It is the place of the Chota Char Dham yatra. The pilgrim places of yatra is Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath. ‘Chardham Yatra by Helicopter’ package gives you the opportunity to take a breathtaking view of the surroundings along with comfort, and also it will save your maximum timing.
» Darshan of Yamunotri Dham
» Darshan of Gangotri Temple
» Darshan of Kedarnath Temple
» Darshan of Badrinath Dham
Main Attractions: - 6km trekking to Yamunotri, local sightseeing of Harsil
On arrival meet our representative, take helicopter ride to Kharsali from Dehradun. Upon arrival at Kharsali, proceed for trekking to Yamunotri which is located about 6 kilometer. You can also take a pony ride to cover this trek. Later, after getting Darshan at the temple, head back to Harsil via helicopter. The rest of the day is free at leisure, or you can take some local sightseeing. Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Main Attractions: - Kedarnath temple, Badrinath Temple
On the last day of the tour, early morning, after breakfast, take helicopter ride from Harsil to Phata, the only stopover in the Harsil-Kedarnath helicopter ride. After reaching Phata, rest for about 30 min, after which the helicopter ride resumes towards Kedarnath. After having Darshan at the Kedarnath temple, head back to Phata via helicopter. After a 30 minute break, the helicopter leaves for Badrinath. Scheduled next is Darshan at the holy Badrinath Temple. After this, step on the helicopter once again for your ride back to Sahastradhara (Dehradun).
|Harsil||Hotel Himalaya Harsil / similar||GMVN Tourist Lodge / Similar||GMVN Tourist Lodge / Similar||01 Night|
1. 01 night accommodation on twin sharing basis.
2. Sightseeing for full day via A/C coach.
3. Three time meal including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
4. Helicopter service will be provided for Gangotri, Yamunotri, Badrinath and Kedarnath. Helicopter will land at Kharsali, Harsil, Phata and Govindakund.
5. Cost of pony ride
6. VIP Darshan
1. Service tax extra @ 3.61% of the total invoice.
2. It is mandatory for all the pilgrims to bear extra cost for the prolonged delays and flight postponement due to technical problems, natural hazards, curfew, riots and government regulations.
3. All the charges relating to donations, tips, insurance, personal expenses, medical expenses and theft have to be borne by the pilgrims on their own.