Delhi – Rishikesh – Chopta – Deoriatal – Tungnath – Rudraprayag – Haridwar – Delhi
"Chopta" is a village located in Uttarakhand state, India and is an unspoiled natural destination lying in the lap of the Uttarakhand Himalayas. This beautiful hill station is located at an altitude of 2700 meters, in the Rudraprayag District. Popularly known as 'Mini Switzerland', surrounded by dense forest of deodar, pine and rhododendron.“Tungnath” is the highest Shiva temple in the world and is one of the five and the highest Panch Kedar temples. Located in Rudraprayag district, at an altitude of 3,680 meters.Chopta Tungnath trek is one of the renowned trekking route through some beautiful locations along with dense forests, which offers the breath-taking view of the snow peaks. During this tour you will also get the chance to visit “Deoria Tal” as well.The lake is located about 3 km on an uphill trek from the villages of Mastura and Sari, on the Ukhimath – Chopta road in Uttarakhand. “Chopta Tungnath Trekking Tour” passes through some beautiful forests and offers an excellent view of the snow peaks. The Trek gives you the opportunity to visit the 1000 year old Tungnath Temple. It is one of the Panch-Kedars and is believed to have been built by Arjuna himself. Chandrashila is famous for its breathtaking 360 degree view of the Himalayan ranges.
» Enjoy the trekking to Devria tal
» Explore the stunning surroundings
» Explore breath-taking surroundings of Chopta
» Visit Tungnath temple.
» Visit Chandrashila and enjoy the spectacular view of glorious Himalaya
On reaching Haridwar /rishikesh, meet our local representative, and then request all the participants to assemble at our Hotels in Haridwar /Rishikesh, dinner and overnight, Hotels /rest house.
In morning after breakfast, proceed for sari, and then start your trek to Devriyatal. The road goes along the river alaknanda before entering the Mandakini valley. It’s gradual uphill, all the way up to the beautiful lake of Devriyatal.
The trail goes through the dense forest and stays on the ridge all the way to Tali. From here we descend for a while to cross a stream and then climb up gradually to reach Chopta, located in an idyllic setting having beautiful meadows and are surrounded by dense forests.
Start early in the morning and climb up to the temple of Tungnath and beyond. Tungnath, one of the Shiva temples is the highest temple in Garhwal and has definitely a certain mystical/religious aspect which is quite based on the spectacular surrounding and views from there. Views which go far beyond the simple "view of mountains". The summit of the Chandrashilla peak provides a breathtaking 360 degree view.
On the last day of trek, after morning breakfast, drive to Rishikesh,. Have lunch en-route. On arrival our driver will straightly take you to the Airport / Railway Station to Board Flight / Train for onward your journey,keeping memories on lifetime.
|Rishikesh||Narayana Spa Resort / Similar||Ganga Beach Resort / Similar||Ananda In The Himalayas / Similar||01 Night|
|Devriyatal||Deluxe Devriyatal lake camp/ Similar||Premium Devriyatal lake camp/ Similar||Luxury Devriyatal lake camp/ Similar||01 Night|
|Chopta||Hotel Snow View Chopta / Similar||Magpie Jungle Camp / Similar||Magpie Jungle Camp / Similar||01 Night|
|Chandrashila Top||Hotel Deva View Point / Similar||Hotel Deva View Point / Similar||Hotel Deva View Point / Similar||01 Night|
1. Accommodation for 04 Nights / 05 Days
2. Daily buffet breakfast.
3. Meals as per the itinerary.
4. Transportation by private air-conditioned car for all arrivals, Departures, sightseeing and inter-city drives as per the itinerary.
5. Services of English speaking guide at the major destinations.
6. Services of Tour Representative on all arrivals and departures.
7. Fuel charges, toll tax, state tax & parking charge
8. All presently applicable luxury taxes.
1. Entrance fees at monuments/parks/museums.
2. Items of personal nature like drinks on table, laundry, telephone bills etc.
3. Meals other than mentioned above.
4. Indian visa fees or international airfare / domestic flight fare / train ticket
5. Steal Camera or video charges levied by some monuments.
6. Any other shopping and personal purchase.
7. Medical Requirements on request.
8. Service Tax as per government.
9. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.