"Jim Corbett National Park", one of the most popular tourist destination in Uttarakhand. Located in the foothill of Himalayas. It is known as the oldest national park in India. It was established in 1936 as Hailey National Park to protect the Bengal tiger. The National is situated in Nainital district of Uttarakhand. Jim Corbett National Park was named after Jim Corbett who played the major role in its establishment.The National Park is situated at the sub-Himalayan belt, having the significant geographical and ecological characteristics. It is the home of more than 600 species of birds along with varies flora. The population of the tigers are around 160, at this sanctuary, which make this place as a beautiful as one of the most popular place for ecotourism. “Corbett wildlife tour” is well designed, which will give you a chance to explore some the exotic locations of the National Park along with local sightseeing around Jim Corbett National Park, and the famous Museum of Corbett National Park.During the tour you will also enjoy a jeep Safari at the National Park.
» Explore local sightseeing around Jim Corbett National Park, and the famous Museum of Corbett National Park
» Experience the surrounding forest and Riverside, the flora and fauna of the area
» Enjoy beautiful Corbett falls and Jim Corbett House
» Enjoy the National Park jeep Safari
Main Attractions: - Local sightseeing around Jim Corbett National Park, the famous Museum of Corbett National Park.
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Corbett. On arrival check in to your pre booked hotel. Hotel is near as per your flexibility move for local sightseeing around Jim Corbett National Park, the famous Museum of Corbett National Park at Dhangari, back to Hotel. Evening tea and Dinner, overnight stay at Hotel/ Resort.
Main Attractions: - ExploreSurrounding forest and Riverside, the flora and fauna, Corbett falls and Jim Corbett House, Jeep Safari.
Wake up early to experience the surrounding forest and Riverside, the flora and fauna of the area. After Breakfast, drive to beautiful Corbett falls and Jim Corbett House at ChotiHaldwani, back to Hotel for Lunch. After Lunch leave for Game drive in the National Park on afternoon Jeep Safari, back in the Evening. Tea and Dinner, overnight stay at hotel/ Resort.
Wake up with a leisure Breakfast Bid goodbye to Tigers of Corbett and depart for Delhi with memories of life time trip.
|Jim Corbett||Corbett view Resort / Similar||Corbett river Creek Resort / Similar||Solluna Resort / Similar||02 Nights|
1. Accommodation for 02 Nights / 03 Days
2. Daily buffet breakfast and Dinner.
3. Transportation by private air-condition ed car for all arrivals, Departures, sightseeing and inter-city drives as per the itinerary.
4. Services of English speaking guide at the major destinations.
5. Services of Tour Representative on all arrivals and departures.
6. Fuel charges, toll tax, state tax & parking charge
7. All applicable luxury taxes.
1. Entrance fees at monuments/parks/museums.
2. Items of personal nature like drinks on table, laundry, telephone bills etc.
3. Meals other than mentioned above.
4. Indian visa fees or international airfare / domestic flight fare / train ticket
5. Still Camera or video charges levied by some monuments.
6. Any other shopping and personal purchase.
7. Medical Requirements on request.
8. Service Tax as per government.
9. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.