Delhi - Nainital - Corbett National Park – Delhi
"Hills with Wild Life" is well designed package, which will give you the chance to explore Nainital and Corbett National Park. Nainital is most popular hill station in the Indian state of Uttarakhand and headquarters of Nainital district in the Kumaon foothills of the outer Himalayas. From the tops of the higher peaks, "magnificent views can be obtained of the vast plain to the south, or of the mass of tangled ridges lying north, bounded by the great snowy range which forms the central axis of the Himalayas. “Jim Corbett National Park” is the oldest national park in India was established in 1936 as Hailey National Park to protect the Bengal tiger. It is located in Nainital district of Uttarakhand. It has sub-Himalayan belt geographical and ecological characteristics. It is an ecotourism destination, and contains 488 different species of plants and a diverse variety of fauna. During the tour you will visit lake tour of Bhim Tal, Sat Tal, Naukuchia Tal, Corbett Fall and many more interesting places.
» Visit Bhim Tal, Sat Tal andNaukuchia Tal
» Enjoy the boat ride at Naini Lake & Rope way (ON your own)
» Enjoy the shopping on mall road
» Visit Corbett fall
» Explore Corbett National Park
Main Attractions:- Nainital
On arrival pick up from Delhi meet our local representative and proceed toward Mussoorie, travel by Surface. En-route visit Dehradun. On arrival in Mussoorie check in hotel & relax. Evening free for individual activities (one can go for a walk at Mall), Dinner & Overnight at hotel
Main Attractions:- Enjoy LaketourincludingBhim Tal, Sat Tal, Naukuchia Tal. Boat ride at Naini Lake (Optional), enjoy the shopping at Mall Road.
After breakfast drive for lake tour of Bhim Tal, Sat Tal, Naukuchia Tal. Drive back to Hotel. Enjoy the boat ride at Naini Lake & Rope way (ON your own). Evening enjoy Mall Road. Dinner at hotel. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Main Attractions:- ExploreCorbett National Park and visit Corbett Fall
After breakfast. Check out hotel. Depart for Corbett. On the way visit Corbett Fall. On arrival check in hotel. After lunch Visit Corbett National Park. Located in the foothills of the Himalayas is the majestic Corbett National Park. Home to a variety of flora and fauna, it is famous for its wild population of Tigers, Leopards and Elephants. Dinner at Hotel. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
After early breakfast. Drive back to Delhi. On arrive in Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
|Nainital||Hotel Himalaya / Similar||Dynasty Resort / Similar||Hotel Shervani hilltop / Similar||02 Nights|
|Jim Corbett||Corbett view Resort / Similar||Corbett river Creek Resort / Similar||Solluna Resort / Similar||01 Night|
1. Accommodation for 03 Nights / 04 Days
2. Daily buffet breakfast and dinner.
3. Transportation by private air-conditioned car for all arrivals, Departures, sightseeing and inter-city drives as per the itinerary.
4. Services of English speaking guide at the major destinations.
5. Services of Tour Representative on all arrivals and departures.
6. Fuel charges, toll tax, state tax & parking charge
7. All presently applicable luxury taxes.
1. Entrance fees at monuments/parks/museums.
2. Items of personal nature like drinks on table, laundry, telephone bills etc.
3. Meals other than mentioned above.
4. Indian visa fees or international airfare / domestic flight fare / train ticket
5. Still Camera or video charges levied by some monuments.
6. Any other shopping and personal purchase.
7. Medical Requirements on request.
8. Service Tax as per government.
9. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.