Delhi – Kausani – Delhi
The most beautiful hill station ofUttarakhand,“Kausani” is in Bageshwar district. This beautiful hill station is located at an elevation of 6,201 feet, on the foothill of Himalaya.Kausani is renowned for its scenic grandeur and its glorious about 300 kilometers wide panoramic view of Himalayan peaks such as Nanda Devi, Panchchuli and Trisul.It is ideal for those who seek to escape from the din and dust, hustle and bustle of big cities and wish to spend a quiet holiday in the lap of nature. This stunning town offers the 300 kilometers wide panoramic view of Himalayan peaks such as Nanda Devi, Panchchuli and Trisul.“Kausani Weekend Getaway” is well designed package, which will give you anopportunity to visit some of renowned places of the town suchas visit Anashakti AshramApart from this you will also get the chance to explore Baijnath&Bageshwar temples as well.
» Explore Baijnath&Bageshwar
» VisitAnashakti Ashram
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, meet our local representative, drive to Kausani, on arrival check in Hotel and relax, then dinner, and overnight stay in Hotel.
Main Attractions: - Visit Baijnath & Bageshwar, Anashakti Ashram
Morning after breakfast, visit some local sightseeing of Kausani i.e., Baijnath&Bageshwar, later visit Anashakti Ashram in kausani, back to hotel, after dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
On the last day of the tour, after breakfast, check out from the hotel and then drive back to Delhi. On Arrival to Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport and movement keeping memories on lifetime.
|Kausani||Hotel Himalaya darshan / Similar||Hotel Heritage Resort / Similar||The Buransh Resort / Similar||02 Nights|
1. Accommodation for 02 Nights / 03 Days
2. Daily buffet breakfast and Dinner.
3. Transportation by private air-conditioned car for all arrivals, Departures, sightseeing and inter-city drives as per the itinerary.
4. Services of English speaking guide at the major destinations.
5. Services of Tour Representative on all arrivals and departures.
6. Fuel charges, toll tax, state tax &parking charge
7. All applicable luxury taxes.
1. Entrance fees at monuments/parks/museums.
2. Items of personal nature like drinks on table, laundry, telephone bills etc.
3. Meals other than mentioned above.
4. Indian visa fees or international airfare / domestic flight fare / train ticket
5. Still Camera or video charges levied by some monuments.
6. Any other shopping and personal purchase.
7. Medical Requirements on request.
8. Service Tax as per government.
9. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.