Rishikesh – Gaurikund – Kedarnath – Vasukital – Gaurikund– Rishikesh
Kedarnath- Vasukital is popular trekking route. “Vasukital” is located at the distance of 8 kilometers away from Kedarnath temple, in Rudraprayag district of Uttarakhand. It is the enchanting lake where lord Vishnu is believed to have bathed in ancient times. This beautiful lake is situated at an altitude of 14, 200 ft, in the hill of kedarnath. "Kedarnath" is one of the most important pilgrim of Hindu religion. It is the most isolated of the four Char Dham sites of Uttarakhand. The place is located at an elevation of 3,583 meter above on the foothill of Himalaya on the Banks of Mandakini River, near Chorabari Glacier. “Kedarnath VasukiTal Trek” is well designed itinerary, which gives you the chance to explore the spectacular region while trekking though some of the most amazing places in Uttarakhand. During the tour you will cover Rishikesh, Gaurikund, Kedarnath andVasukital.
» Explore the stunning surroundings of Gaurikund
» Enjoy 15 Kms trekking to Kedarnath with packed lunch
» Enjoy 8 Kms trek to Vasukital with packed lunch
» Enjoy 15 Km trek to Gaurikund with packed lunch
On reaching Rishikesh, meet our local representative, and then request all the participants to assemble at Hotel Shiv Lok, Rishikesh. Have dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Tour Attraction: Explore the stunning surroundings of Gaurikund
Early morning after breakfast, drive to Gaurikund, en-route, enjoy hot lunch. Upon arrival, check to the hotel. Have dinner and overnight stay at Hotel or lodge.
Tour Attraction: Enjoy 15 Kms trekking to Kedarnath with packed lunch
After morning breakfast, trek starts from Gaurikund, it is about 15 Km trekking to Kedarnath. En-route enjoy the packed lunch, dinner and overnight at Lodge/Camp.
Tour Attraction: Enjoy 8 Kms trekking to Vasukital with packed lunch
Early morning after having breakfast, start the trekking to Vasuki tal, which is 8 Km trek with packed lunch. In the afternoon, trek back to Kedarnath. Dinner and overnight at Lodge/Camp.
Tour Attraction: 15km trek to gaurikund
After morning breakfast, trek 15 Km to Gaurikund with packed lunch. Return back to the hotel and havedinner and overnight at Hotel or lodge.
On the last day of trek, after morning breakfast, drive to Rishikesh. En-route enjoy the lunch. On arrival our driver will straightly take you to the Airport / Railway Station to Board Flight / Train for onward your journey, keeping memories on lifetime.
|Rishikesh||Narayana Spa Resort / Similar||Ganga Beach Resort / Similar||Ananda In The Himalayas / Similar||01 Night|
|Gaurikund||GMVN Tourist Bungalow / Similar||Devlok Hotel & Restaurant / Similar||Hotel Narayana N Invitation / Similar||01 Night|
|Kedarnath||Shivalik Valley Resorts / Similar||Shivalik Valley Resorts / Similar||Hotel The Kailash Residency / Similar||03 Nights|
1. Accommodation for 05 Nights / 06 Days
2. Daily buffet breakfast
3. Meals as mentioned on the above itinerary.
4. Transportation by private air-conditioned for all arrivals, Departures, sightseeing and inter-city drives as per the itinerary.
5. Services of English speaking guide at the major destinations.
6. Services of Tour Representative on all arrivals and departures.
7. Fuel charges, toll tax, state tax & parking charge
8. All presently applicable luxury taxes.
1. Entrance fees at monuments/parks/museums.
2. Items of personal nature like drinks on table, laundry, telephone bills etc.
3. Meals other than mentioned above.
4. Indian visa fees or international airfare / domestic flight fare / train ticket
5. Steal Camera or video charges levied by some monuments.
6. Any other shopping and personal purchase.
7. Medical Requirements on request.
8. Service Tax as per government.
9. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.