New Delhi- Kathgodam-Munsiyari-Pithoragarh-Kathgodam-New Delhi
Munsiyari Pittorgarh Tour from, Delhi’is well designed itinerary which gives you the chance to explore two most beautiful cities of Uttarakhand: Pithoragarh and Munsiyari. Pithoragarh is an important base for the Indian Army as it lies on the border with Nepal. It is popular for its mazing beauty of the nature, it is often known as ‘little Kashmir’ it is located at an average elevation of 1,514 meters. It is known as the gateway to the Himalayas from the north, as pilgrims trek through this town to the Kailash, Lake Manasarovar, and Om Parvat.Munsiyariis a little town in Pithoragarh district in Uttarakhand. Located on the height of 7,200 feet from sea level, on the foothill of great Himalayan mountain range. It is also called the ‘place with snow'. It lies on the banks of Goriganga River.
The trip will give you the chance to explore the breathtaking mountains along with lush greenery. The duration of the package is 04 nights and 05 days.
» Explore ThamariKund, Nanda Devi Temple, BetuliDhar and Birthi fall
» Explore the stunning surroundings of the region
» Visit is the town are Gangolihat, KapileshwarMahadev, ThalKedar, PatalBhuneshwar, etc
Main Attractions: - Munsiyari
After arriving at the Delhi airport, meet our representative, after welcome, proceed to your hotel. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel. Rest day is free at leisure. In the evening you have the option of exploring the vibrant night life of Delhi, you can roam around the popular market, were you can buy some authentic goods. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Main Attractions: - ThamariKund, Nanda Devi Temple, BetuliDhar and Birthi fall
Post breakfast, proceed for sightseeing in Munsiyari. The highlight of the tour is Munsiyari are, ThamariKund, Nanda Devi Temple, BetuliDhar and Birthi fall. The town It surrounded by panoramic snow-capped peaks, with lush green landscape including the trees of Chir trees and Deodar, it gives the stunning view of the valley. By late evening, you get back to the hotel and stay overnight.
Main Attractions: - Pithoragarh
After breakfast, drive to Pithoragarh. This two and a half hour drive will take you through amazing landscapes. After reaching Pithoragarh, you check in to your pre-booked hotel room. You are free to stroll and explore the town at your own leisure. Then, you stay overnight in your room.
Main Attractions: - Gangolihat, KapileshwarMahadev, ThalKedar, PatalBhuneshwar
Post breakfast. Rest of the day is dedicated to visit best attractions of Pithoragarh.The town It surrounded by panoramic snow-capped peaks, with lush green landscape including the trees of Chir trees and Deodar, it gives the stunning view of the valley. The major place of visit is the town are Gangolihat, KapileshwarMahadev, ThalKedar, PatalBhuneshwar, etc, overnight stay at the Hotel.
On the last day of the tour, after breakfast, you willleave for Delhi, via Kathgodam, by train.
|Munsiyari||Vijay Mount View Resort / Similar||Vijay Mount View Resort / Similar||Vijay Mount View Resort / Similar||02 Nights|
|Pithoragarh||Hotel Jyonar Palace / Similar||Pine Resort / Similar||Pine Resort / Similar||02 Nights|
1. Accommodation for 04 Nights / 05 Days
2. Daily buffet breakfast.
3. Transportation by private air-conditioned car for all arrivals, Departures, sightseeing and inter-city drives as per the itinerary.
4. Services of English speaking guide at the major destinations.
5. Services of Tour Representative on all arrivals and departures.
6. Fuel charges, toll tax, state tax & parking charge
7. All presently applicable luxury taxes.
1. Entrance fees at monuments/parks/museums.
2. Items of personal nature like drinks on table, laundry, telephone bills etc.
3. Meals other than mentioned above.
4. Indian visa fees or international airfare / domestic flight fare / train ticket
5. Steal Camera or video charges levied by some monuments.
6. Any other shopping and personal purchase.
7. Medical Requirements on request.
8. Service Tax as per government.
9. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.