Delhi – Mussoorie – Delhi
"Mussoorie"one of the most picturesque destination in Uttarakhand, surrounded with lush green hills and large verities of flora and fauna, which gives this city as a unique dimensions and also often called the Queen of the Hills. This beautiful hill station is located at an elevation of 6580 feet from the sea level on the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayan range. “Mussoorie Tour Package” is an amazing weekend tour, which will give you an opportunity to explore the spectacular surroundings of the region and also visit Kempty Fall along with Gun Hill, Lal tibba, and Camel back Road.Gun hill is the second highest peak of the town it gives the breath-taking views of the valley along with the stunning view of the Himalayan ranges.
» Visit for a walk at Mall
» Enjoy the water fall of Kempty
» Explore the major attractions of Mussoorie such as Gun Hill, Lal tibba, and Camel back Road
On arrival pick up from Delhi meet our local representative and proceed toward Mussoorie, travel by Surface. En-route visit Dehradun. On arrival in Mussoorie check in hotel & relax. Evening free for individual activities (one can go for a walk at Mall), Dinner & Overnight at hotel
Main Attractions: - Kempty Fall, Gun Hill, Lal tibba, and Camel back
Breakfast at hotel, today half day Sightseeing to Kempty Fall, after enjoying the water fall of Kempty comes back to Mussoorie evening explores local Mussoorie (Gun Hill, Lal tibba, and Camel back) Dinner & overnight at hotel.
Morning after breakfast proceeds toward Delhi. On arrival our driver will straightly take you to the Airport / Railway Station to Board Flight / Train for onward journey, keeping memories on lifetime.
|Mussoorie||Nand Residency/ Basera / Hill Queen||Honeymoon Inn / Similar||Avlon/ Country Inn / Country Inn Suites By Carlson / Similar||02 Nights|
1. Accommodation for 02 Nights / 03 Days
2. Daily buffet breakfast and dinner.
3. Transportation by private air-conditioned car for all arrivals, Departures, sightseeing and inter-city drives as per the itinerary.
4. Services of English speaking guide at the major destinations.
5. Services of Tour Representative on all arrivals and departures.
6. Fuel charges, toll tax, state tax & parking charge
7. All presently applicable luxury taxes.
1. Entrance fees at monuments/parks/museums.
2. Items of personal nature like drinks on table, laundry, telephone bills etc.
3. Meals other than mentioned above.
4. Indian visa fees or international airfare / domestic flight fare / train ticket
5. Steal Camera or video charges levied by some monuments.
6. Any other shopping and personal purchase.
7. Medical Requirements on request.
8. Service Tax as per government.
9. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.