Delhi - Mussoorie – Delhi
Mussoorie is one of the most beautiful destination in India, it surrounded with lush green hills and large verities of flora and fauna, which gives this city as a unique dimensions and also often called the Queen of the Hills. Gun hill is the second highest peak of the town it gives the stunning views of the valley along with the breath-taking view of the Himalayan ranges. Mussoorie is located in Dehradun district. It is about 35 kilometer from Dehradun, situated at an altitude at the height of 6580 feet from the sea level on the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayan range. The town was established by British officers in 1827.
‘Mussoorie Tour (Queen of Hills)’ is well designed itinerary which will give you an opportunity to explore the stunning surroundings of the town along with the various tourist places, which are having their own charm like The Gun Hill, the Mall, Kempty Falls, Municippal garden and more.
» Striking View of Doon valley
» Sightseeing in Mussoorie
» Kempty Falls
» Enjoy Ropeway Ride
» Explore local Markets in Mussoorie
» Mall Road
Main Attractions: - Mussoorie
Early in the morning, drive to Mussoorie hills from Delhi, which is located at the distance of 279 kilometers away from Delhi. It takes around 7 hours to reach, on the way you can take a halt for lunch. On arrival at Mussoorie, check in to the hotel. Rest day is free at leisure or you can roam around the nearby places at your own. Overnight stay at hotel.
Main Attractions: - Kempty Falls, Gun Hills, Lal Tibba, Happy Valley, Campany Garden, Tibetian Buddhist temples
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Mussoorie. Visit the Kempty falls,the trip to Mussoorie is incomplete without visiting Kempty Falls.The water fall is located at a height of 4500 km and is used for picnicking, fishing, bathing and many other leisure activities
Later explore Gun Hills, which is another famous tourist point out of many in Mussoorie. Located above 400 ft from the Mall the hill is accessible via cable car. The Gun Hill offers unique opportunity to view Doon Valley along with the snow-clad peaks of Srikantha, Bandarpunch, Pithwara and Gangotri.
Along with this visit some other attractions as well such as Lal Tibba, Happy Valley, Campany Garden, Tibetian Buddhist temples and more. You can also enjoy the ropeway ride to the Snow View Point. At the evening you return back to the hotel and overnight at hotel.
Main Attractions: - Mall Road
After early breakfast you have the whole day is free at leisure, you can explore the vibrant culture of the city at your own or you can roam around the market for shopping or take a stroll at the Mall Road enjoying the view in the evening, the choice is yours how you want to spend your day. Overnight stay at hotel.
Main Attractions: - Gangolihat, KapileshwarMahadev, ThalKedar, PatalBhuneshwar
On the last day of the tour, at morning after breakfast, proceed to Delhi for your onward journey with Sweet and Happy Memories.
|Mussoorie||Hotel Hill Queen / Similar||Hotel Golden Palms / Similar||Fortune The Savoy Resort / Similar||03 Nights|
1. Accommodation for 03 Nights / 04 Days
2. Daily buffet breakfast.
3. Transportation by private air-conditioned car for all arrivals, Departures, sightseeing and inter-city drives as per the itinerary.
4. Services of English speaking guide at the major destinations.
5. Services of Tour Representative on all arrivals and departures.
6. Fuel charges, toll tax, state tax & parking charge
7. All presently applicable luxury taxes.
1. Entrance fees at monuments/parks/museums.
2. Items of personal nature like drinks on table, laundry, telephone bills etc.
3. Meals other than mentioned above.
4. Indian visa fees or international airfare / domestic flight fare / train ticket
5. Steal Camera or video charges levied by some monuments.
6. Any other shopping and personal purchase.
7. Medical Requirements on request.
8. Service Tax as per government.
9. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.