Delhi – Rajaji National Park – Delhi
"Rajaji National Park" is situated in Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India. It was established in 1983 and named after C. Rajagopalachari (a prominent leader of the Freedom Struggle). It is an Indian national park & Tiger Reserve that encompasses the Shivaliks, near the foothills of the Himalayas. The holy river Ganges flows through the National Park for a distance of 24 kilometers. The park offers enough opportunities to nature lovers to enjoy the fascinating landscape and wildlife.Spread over 820 sq km, the Rajaji National Park is home to around 23 mammalian and 315 avian species, three wildlife sanctuaries in the area namely, Chilla, Motichur and Rajaji sanctuaries were merged into one. ‘Raja Ji National Park Weekend Getaway’is well designed package, whichwill give you a chance to explore Rajaji Wildlife Sanctuary.
» Explore Rajaji national park
» Enjoy Jungle safari, dinner with bonfire
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, meet our local representatives, drive to Rajaji National Park, on arrival check in to your pre booked hotel, free for leisure, after dinner, overnight stay at hotel.
Main Attractions: - Jungle Jeep safari, dinner with bonfire
After Breakfast, leave for Game drive in the Rajaji National Park,then in afternoon enjoy Jeep Safari, back to the hotel inevening, enjoy dinner with bonfire, overnight stay at hotel.
On the last day of the tour, wake up with leisure after breakfast, and depart for Delhi with memories of life time trip.
|Rajaji National Park||Aranyam River side Resort / Similar||V Resort / Similar||V Resort / Similar||02 Nights|
1. Accommodation for 02 Nights / 03 Days
2. Daily buffet breakfast and Dinner .
3. Transportation by private air-conditioned car for all arrivals, Departures, sightseeing and inter-city drives as per the itinerary.
4. Services of English speaking guide at the major destinations.
5. Services of Tour Representative on all arrivals and departures.
6. Fuel charges, toll tax, state tax & parking charge
7. All applicable luxury taxes.
1. Entrance fees at monuments/parks/museums.
2. Items of personal nature like drinks on table, laundry, telephone bills etc.
3. Meals other than mentioned above.
4. Indian visa fees or international airfare / domestic flight fare / train ticket
5. Still Camera or video charges levied by some monuments.
6. Any other shopping and personal purchase.
7. Medical Requirements on request.
8. Service Tax as per government.
9. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.