Nainital is a popular hill station in the Indian state of Uttarakhand in Kumaon region, which is named after the Goddess Naina.This beautiful town is located on the foothills of the outer Himalayas, at an elevation of around 2,000m. The city containing a pear-shaped beautiful lake, hence it is also known as Lake District.From the tops of the higher peaks, "magnificent views can be obtained of the vast plain to the south, or of the mass of tangled ridges lying north, bounded by the great snowy range which forms the central axis of the Himalayas. “Relaxing inNainital” package will give you a chance to explore some of the most popular attractions of the town such as Naina Devi which is one of the most popular temple of in Nainital. The north side of the Naini Lake. This temple is devoted to Goddess Sati. It believed that the eye of Goddess Sati fell at this place while Lord Shiva was carrying her mortal remains to Mount Kailash. Hence this place is known as Naina Devi temple.Enjoy boating time there (on your own) at Naini Lake. Apart from this you will also get the chance to visit Khurpatal, Bhimtal, Naukuchiyatal and Sattal,
» Explore Khurpatal, Bhimtal, Naukuchiyatal and Sattal
» Then visit Naina Devi temple
» Enjoy boating time at Naini Lake (on your own)
» Visit Mall Road, Tibetian Market and enjoy the shopping time over there
Main Attractions:- Nainital
Arrive Delhi meet and greet by Tour representative and depart for Nainital. On arrival, transfer to hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Main Attractions:- VisitBhimtal, Naukuchiyatal and Sattal, Naini Temple.
After breakfast take a tour of Nainital visiting Khurpatal, Bhimtal, Naukuchiyatal and Sattal. Return to the hotel. Visit Naini Temple. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Main Attractions:- VisitCaves, Naini Lake, Naina Devi Temple, Mall Road, Tibetian Market and enjoy the shopping
After breakfast visit caves, Naini Lake – Enjoy boating time there (on your own), Naina Devi Temple, Mall Road, Tibetian Market and enjoy the shopping time over there. Have dinner and overnight Stay at Hotel.
Today is the last day of the tour. After having an early breakfast, drive for New Delhi for your onward connection. Tour ends at the arrival.
|Nainital||Hotel Himalaya / Similar||Dynasty Resort / Similar||Hotel Shervani hilltop / Similar||02 Nights|
1. Accommodation for 03 Nights / 04 Days
2. Daily buffet breakfast and Dinner.
3. Transportation by private air-conditioned car for all arrivals, Departures, sightseeing and inter-city drives as per the itinerary.
4. Services of English speaking guide at the major destinations.
5. Services of Tour Representative on all arrivals and departures.
6. Fuel charges, toll tax, state tax & parking charge
7. All presently applicable luxury taxes.
1. Entrance fees at monuments/parks/museums.
2. Items of personal nature like drinks on table, laundry, telephone bills etc.
3. Meals other than mentioned above.
4. Indian visa fees or international airfare / domestic flight fare / train ticket
5. Still Camera or video charges levied by some monuments.
6. Any other shopping and personal purchase.
7. Medical Requirements on request.
8. Service Tax as per government.
9. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.