Delhi - Haridwar – Delhi
Haridwar, one of the seven holiest places or SaptaPuri for Hindus as it believed that it is one of the four places where the drops of Amrit fell from the pitcher.Literally Haridwar known as the Gateway to God and is an amalgamation of two Hindi words such as Hari (means God) and Dwar (means Gateway).It is the place where holy river Ganges touches the plains after flowing down from the Himalayas. The city also known for KumbhMela which is one of the largest and most important festivals of the Hindu’s after every 12 years.“Religious Tour to Haridwar” will give a chance to visit some religious places of the town such as Harkipauri(the footsteps of God), it is the main Ghat which supposes to be the precise spot where the Ganges leaves the mountains and enters the plains. You will also get the chance to visit renowned temple, Ashrams and enjoy the evening aarti on the ghats of Ganga, etc. You wii also get the chance to explore the local market and enjoy the for shopping
» Explore HarkiPauri
» Visit some local temples, Ashrams, Ghats,
» Later you can go for shopping also
» Then attend Evening Aarti on the ghats of ganga
Main Attractions: - Visit Har Ki Pauri
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Haridwar. Haridwar is measured very holy, as this is the point from where the Ganges emerges from the Himalayas to begin its slow progress across the plains. The main ghat 'HarkiPauri' (the footsteps of God) is suppose to be the precise spot where the Ganges leaves the mountains and enters the plains. Thus the river's power to wash away sins at this spot is superlative and endorsed by a footprint of Vishnu left on a stone here. Overnight stay at Haridwar.
Main Attractions:- Visit the major temple, Ashrams, Ghats, go for shopping and also enjoy the evening Aarti on the Ghats of Ganga.
Morning after breakfast check out your hotel visit Local temple, Ashrams, Ghats, go for shopping and also enjoy the evening Aarti on the Ghats of Ganga. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and then drive back to Delhi. On Arrival to Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport and movement keeping memories on lifetime.
|Haridwar||HotelGrand Basant / Similar||Country Inn Suite / Similar||Hotel Radisson / Similar||02 Nights|
1. Accommodation for 02 Nights / 03 Days
2. Daily buffet breakfast.
3. Transportation by private air-conditioned car for all arrivals, Departures, sightseeing and inter-city drives as per the itinerary.
4. Services of English speaking guide at the major destinations.
5. Services of Tour Representative on all arrivals and departures.
6. Fuel charges, toll tax, state tax & parking charge
7. All presently applicable luxury taxes.
1. Entrance fees at monuments/parks/museums.
2. Items of personal nature like drinks on table, laundry, telephone bills etc.
3. Meals other than mentioned above.
4. Indian visa fees or international airfare / domestic flight fare / train ticket
5. Still Camera or video charges levied by some monuments.
6. Any other shopping and personal purchase.
7. Medical Requirements on request.
8. Service Tax as per government.
9. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.