Ranikhet – Jim Corbett
"Serene Uttaranchal"is well designed itinerary whichwill give you an opportunity to explore two most beautiful and renowned places in Uttaranchal: Ranikhet and Jim Corbett National Park. Ranikhet,one of the most beautiful hill station in Almora district of Uttarakhand.The meaning of Ranikhet is Queen's meadow or Queen’s Land. This beautiful destination surrounded by the Himalaya and lush green forests which offers the stunning view of the pine, oak, and deodar forest along with spectacular view of Himalaya.“Jim Corbett National Park” is the oldest national park in India. The tiger reserve is the first Sanctuary to come under the project of Tiger in 1936.It named after Jim Corbett who played a key role in its establishment. This renowned National Park is located on in Nainital district of Uttarakhand. It has sub-Himalayan belt geographical and ecological characteristics. It is an ecotourism destination, and contains 488 different species of plants and a diverse variety of fauna. During this tour you will explore the major attractions of both the places such as Chaubatia, Jhoola Devi, Ram Mandir, Upat& Golf Course, Corbett National Park, the wildlife, Flora and fauna in the Jim Corbett Park.
» Explore Chaubatia, Jhoola Devi, Ram Mandir, Upat& Golf Course
» Explore Corbett National Park along with the amazing wildlife along with exoticFlora and fauna of this region.
» Enjoy the Jeep Safari
Main Attractions: - Ranikhet
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Ranikhet. 352 Kilometer by road. Check in to Ranikhet resort. Rest and relax for the day. Dinner and overnight stay at Resort.
Main Attractions: - VisitChaubatia, Jhoola Devi, Ram Mandir, Upat& Golf Course.
Morning after breakfast proceeds toward Sightseeing trip to places like Chaubatia, Jhoola Devi, Ram Mandir, Upat& Golf Course. Overnight at Ranikhet Hotel / Resort.
Main Attractions: - Explore the amazing wildlife along with exotic Flora and fauna atCorbett National Park
After breakfast, drive from Ranikhet to Corbett National Park. On arrival check in to your pre booked hotel and relax. Later in afternoon drive to Corbett National Park enjoy the amazing wildlife along with exotic Flora and fauna at Jim Corbett Park. Return back to the hotel and have Dinner. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Main Attractions: - Enjoy the Jeep Safari
Today early morning proceed for Jeep Safari, Visit Corbett National Park, Located in the foothills of the Himalayas is the majestic Corbett National Park. Home to a variety of flora and fauna, it is famous for its wild population of Tigers, Leopards and Elephants. After safari, return back to the hotel and have breakfast. After breakfast drive back to Delhi. On Arrival Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
|Ranikhet||Parijat / Similar||woodsvilla / Similar||Cosmos / Similar||02 Nights|
|Jim Corbett||Corbett view Resort / Similar||Corbett river Creek Resort / Similar||Solluna Resort / Similar||02 Nights|
1. Accommodation for 03 Nights / 04 Days
2. Daily buffet breakfast and Dinner.
3. Transportation by private air-conditioned car for all arrivals, Departures, sightseeing and inter-city drives as per the itinerary.
4. Services of English speaking guide at the major destinations.
5. Services of Tour Representative on all arrivals and departures.
6. Fuel charges, toll tax, state tax & parking charge
7. All presently applicable luxury taxes.
1. Entrance fees at monuments/parks/museums.
2. Items of personal nature like drinks on table, laundry, telephone bills etc.
3. Meals other than mentioned above.
4. Indian visa fees or international airfare / domestic flight fare / train ticket
5. Still Camera or video charges levied by some monuments.
6. Any other shopping and personal purchase.
7. Medical Requirements on request.
8. Service Tax as per government.
9. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.