Land of Yoga and Meditation Rishikesh is known worldwide as International capital of Yoga and Meditation. Now a day the fame of yoga is growing up in many countrieswhere they teach yoga in the modern form but tourist always come to Rishikesh, India where they gain the knowledge of very old yoga and by frequently practice yoga they keep themselves healthy.“Yoga and Meditation in Rishikesh” package is giving an amazing tour for relaxation and learn old yoga, curing Physical, Mental and Emotional Illness and also for achieving Spiritual Strength.
» Explore The Yoga Study Centre
» Visit the Ghats for Arti, dedicated to Goddesses Ganga
» Visit Pranayam dynamic yoga,
» Visit VashistGufa,
» Experience Vipassanaclass
Main Attractions: - Rishikesh
On arrival at Rishikesh meet our local representatives, and then transfer to hotel. After a welcome drink and acclimatization briefing about the whole program, followed by introduction to the Yoga teacher, dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Main Attractions: - Yoga class, the Ghats for Arti, dedicated to Goddesses Ganga
Early morning drive or walk to the yoga centre for yoga class followed by relaxation of body & mind. After relaxation learn about breath awareness exercise and stretching exercise. After yogic breakfast, in evening - house yoga and traditional meditation class with visiting instructor. Late evening visit the Ghats for Arti, dedicated to Goddesses Ganga, overnight stay at hotel.
Main Attractions: - Attend Pranayamdynamic yoga, VashisthaGufa,
At morning, get training for PRANAYAM (advance breathing), Dynamic yoga. Advance yoga postures. After breakfast drive up to VashisthaGufa. The entire drive is along the river Ganges towards the source for about an hour. Arrive and explore vashisthaGoofa (cave), where famous saint Vasistha, meditated, an ideal place for transcendental meditation, later at afternoon drive back to resort, evening meditation and lecture, dinner and overnight at hotel.
Main Attractions: - Attend VIPASSANA class
Early morning followed up by VIPASSANA class Vipassana is a Buddhist meditation technique that has been spread all over the world The technique is taught directly by Goenka using previously recorded videos for the evening lectures and audio recordings for the guided meditations, then in evening go for curative Yoga and meditation class, dinner and overnight stay camp or resort.
After early breakfast, check out from the hotel and then drive back to Delhi. On Arrival to Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport and movement keeping memories on lifetime.
|Rishikesh||Narayana Palace & Spa Resort / Similar||Ganga Beach Resort / Similar||Himalayan Spa Resort / Similar||04 Nights|
1. Accommodation for 04 Nights / 05 Days
2. Daily buffer breakfast and dinner.
3. Transportation by private air-conditioned car for all arrivals, Departures, sightseeing and inter-city drives as per the itinerary.
4. Services of English speaking guide at the major destinations.
5. Services of Tour Representative on all arrivals and departures.
6. Fuel charges, toll tax, state tax & parking charge
7. All presently applicable luxury taxes.
1. Entrance fees at monuments/parks/museums.
2. Items of personal nature like drinks on table, laundry, telephone bills etc.
3. Meals other than mentioned above.
4. Indian visa fees or international airfare / domestic flight fare / train ticket
5. Steal Camera or video charges levied by some monuments.
6. Any other shopping and personal purchase.
7. Medical Requirements on request.
8. Service Tax as per government.
9. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.