Delhi – Haridwar – Uttarkashi – Rishikesh – Delhi
Surrounded by high Himalayan peaks, glaciers and forests, Uttarakhand is one of the most beautiful state of India. It is also known as Devbhumi, means the ‘Land of the Gods’, which give us the breath-taking views and its pure surroundings of the nature yield the incredible feelings.Haridwar, Uttarkashi and Rishikesh, has become prominent centers for yoga and meditation. These places are situated in nature's lap, dotted with many ancient temples and ashrams perfect for seeking peace and enlightenment. Now a day the fame of yoga is growing up in many countries where they teach yoga in the modern form but tourist always come to these places in India, where they gain the knowledge of very old yoga and by frequently practice yoga they keep themselves healthy. “Yoga and meditation in Uttarkashi” package is a perfect opportunity to experience the magic of yoga, reduce stress for a healthier and fulfilling life.
» Visittemple of Lord Vishwanath at Uttarkashi
» Enjoy Morning Yoga session, evening yoga session
» Enjoy Yoga and meditation class, at evening go for Aarti at river Ganga, Rishikesh
» Later visit for theory class, Yoga and meditation class, in Rishikesh
Main Attractions: - Delhi
On arrival at Delhi our representative will meet you at the airport/railway station, and assist you till your check in process at the hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Main Attractions: - Temple of Lord Vishwanath
Morning transfer to Railway station for Haridwar, meet our representative on arrival at Haridwar Railway station and drive to Uttarkashi, on arrival check-in at hotel. In the evening, visit temple of Lord Vishwanath at Uttarkashi, overnight stay at hotel.
Main Attractions: - Morning Yoga session
Morning Yoga session followed by Breakfast. Short Yoga discussion (optional), Lunch, in the evening, perform meditation & Yoga, overnight stay at hotel.
Main Attractions: - Rishikesh
In the morning after breakfast drive back to Rishikesh, on arrival check-in at Ashram, overnight stay at Ashram.
Main Attractions: - Yoga and meditation class, Aarti at river Ganga
Morning yoga session followed by breakfast, later theory class, then after lunch, it’s timefor rest, then yoga meditation class. In the evening, attendaarti being carried out on the banks of Ganga River, overnight stay at Ashram.
Main Attractions: - Theory class, Yoga and meditation class
Morning yoga session followed by breakfast, later theory class, then after lunch, it’s time for rest, then yoga meditation class, overnight stay at Ashram.
On the last day of the tour, after breakfast, our driver will straightly take you to the Airport / Railway Station to Board Flight / Train for onward journey, keeping memories on lifetime.
|Delhi||Hotel Yug Villa / Similar||Hotel Royal Plaza / Similar||Hotel The Lalit New Delhi / Similar||01 Night|
|Uttarkashi||ParmarthNiketan / Similar||PhoolChatti Ashram / Similar||Yoga Niketan Ashram / Similar||02 Nights|
|Rishikesh||Narayana Palace & Spa Resort / Similar||Ganga Beach Resort / Similar||Himalayan Spa Resort / Similar||03 Nights|
1. Accommodation for 06Nights / 07 Days
2. Daily buffer breakfast and dinner.
3. Transportation by private air-conditioned car for all arrivals, Departures, sightseeing and inter-city drives as per the itinerary.
4. Services of English speaking guide at the major destinations.
5. Services of Tour Representative on all arrivals and departures.
6. Fuel charges, toll tax, state tax & parking charge
7. All presently applicable luxury taxes.
1. Entrance fees at monuments/parks/museums.
2. Items of personal nature like drinks on table, laundry, telephone bills etc.
3. Meals other than mentioned above.
4. Indian visa fees or international airfare / domestic flight fare / train ticket
5. Steal Camera or video charges levied by some monuments.
6. Any other shopping and personal purchase.
7. Medical Requirements on request.
8. Service Tax as per government.
9. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.